Saturday 7 October 2017

Loneliness


  • Sometimes you have to your own hero,because sometimes people who you cant live without,can live without you
  • A meaningful silence is always better than a meaningless words.
  • There is a worse thing than being alone.Things are when being with someone and still feel alone.



Imagine walking alone down an endless pathway, with only pain and emotional suffering as you continue the search for happiness and comfort that you hope to find with friends.Loneliness made me sad because I felt like I was all alone in this world, with no one caring about me. I felt like I was an ant lying in the middle of the vast desert, with nothing but land surrounding me. Sometimes I just felt like ending this miserable life, but I was reassured when I remembered the fact that I have migrated several times in life and at first, it was as horrible as this. Jealousy led to sadness, because after a period of time, I felt pathetic and was ashamed of envying other people. Therefore, I tried to hide from loneliness, not realizing that I was only getting pulled into the dark and isolated world of loneliness.




1 comment: