Monday 25 September 2017

Parents : The King and the Queen

~The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parent smilling,knowing that you're the reason behind their smile <3~

~Love your parent,we are so busy growing up,we often forget that they also growing old~



Life with out parental support can be a disaster. My Parents are one of the most amazing people you can find around the world for all the sacrifices they had made for me. I have great parents, and I still live with them. They help me with every step of my life. They never turned me down or made excuses about it. They are sweet and lovely. They love me and they would give their life for me. I thank god that gave me such a great gift.
I used to hate their ways toward me along my grew,but now,as i learn to know the cruel world outside,i do realize that everything they did to me because they loved me :D







No comments:

Post a Comment